Sunday, July 10

Murder

I'm murdering this blog, nothing really want the way I wanted in this blog, and lately, I feel no need to post here, so I kill this blog, if anybody ever read this thing and liked it I apologize, but I just don't feel like posting personal stuff in a lenguaje that's not mine, so it's over.
However, I still have a blog, no, I have to new blogs, one is still in english, and will be related to UI design, software and graphic design ideas, it will be called Phrodo_00's ideas dumpbox it isn't even started although I know what to post as first post. The other blog will be the succesor to this one, only that in spanish, and, probably, with less whinery and more actual, consistent stuff (although my writing in spanish is a little bit mad), it's Ideas en Teclado
so, I shall close the gates of posting here and head to a new horizon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free western clipart & free western clipart are direct components of and within themselves.

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Poker said...

I read a little bit about Viteo, professionals are asked around (lemat.priv.pl) ...

It turns out that the e-mails impact "pass" the message can not be sent in the manner as is done in joomla Vi teo film. In the current environment mails are rejected as false.
It was suggested to me that I changed the script sends emails so that the email headers contain Viteo site is the actual e-mail address from which the mail is sent to the address given in the contact form in the header was Viteo
I tried rozczytać scripts in Viteo and com_mailto but unfortunately ... "too high thresholds"

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home