Wednesday, June 15

[irony mode on]zomg!!! the president is like jesus

Ricardo Lagos, who happens to be the President of Chile has Uber superpowers to rebuild stuff!!, that´s why he hasn´t sent any help to all the pour people that lost everything they had and even people they will miss, I don´t see any other explanation to the fact that he traveled to the place of the earthquake, in the driest place of the world, because, hell, he hasn´t even declared the zone as an energency one, and everything he had made to help that people is to give the bank account of a solidary found to help them out.
sorry for any grammar or spelling error, I´m writing from my dad´s notebook because my little poor kickass PC is broken and I have to gather money to fix it (I hope it´s only the powersource), but that is not half as important as president´s superpowers.
More news at eleven (yes, I know it´s 21:40)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mhobbit said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home