Wednesday, May 25

I was in the borderline to kill this bloggything, in fact, that's whay I haven't published anything lately, I really need to have some time to get stuf inside my head straight, there's lots of thing in my head lately and that has just left me lacking any will to do any thinking related thinking, that includes this blog, so... anyway, I'll make some time in my schedule to have some time to write a decent post.
anyway, the thing the brought me here is that I already have one more reason to hate Microsoft, they messed up with my country, not only they have bad translators, but they don't know a thing about geography, as can be seen at Eduardo al día, in the 'travel' add-on paquet of msn they have a picture called 'Fondo de México' (can be translated as Mexico background) wich contains a moai, yeah!, a Chilean moai, and they say it's mexica, they are crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home