Wednesday, June 8

OMFG soo angry now bye now, my friend's life has been threatened and I wasn't there to kick the ass of the one who did it, I on't think I could have beat him up ut at least he would get a little pain of me :-), it was in the exitdoor of school, in going-to-home time, only that I had to rush to home today 'cause I have to come here at the computer room by 3:00 for n00b training, anyway, so there was the Jorus (my friend) getting out of school and then like a dood came and started to threaten him, it's true that Jorus is a mean son of a bitch that just doesn't know how to behade properly with people, but not as me, he is the oposite side of not knowin' that, let's face it, he is a disgusting self-asured guy that acts like everyone else is shit, but it's not such a bastard as to think about killing him, any way, sothis friend of mine was coming out and there was this bad guy who was all "hey, what's the deal with my gf" and "if you keep yourself making fun of her I'll kill you", too bad there was no body there to kick that guy's ass, only people to try to calm him down. I'm angry with myself, 'cause I wasn't here, and, of course I'm angry with that dude, that is gonna be surely sued because it's not god to threaten minors (me and most of the folks in my grade are seventeen after all). YOU PIECE OF SIT MOTHER FUCKER SON OF A BITCH SUCKER! N00B!! NASTY PIECE OF SOMEONE'S ASS, TEH BIG ASSHOLE!!!!
sorry about that, I needed it, I have to quit now 'cause everyone is looking at me liek if I was some kind of crazy or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home